Another nice announcement from yesterday. Still a way to go in Thailand in terms of traffic and brand recognition, but the market is really showing support for us.

Thailand’s Used Car Association and iCar Asia join forces to raise industry standard. Bangkok, 4 March 2014- The Association of Used Car announced a new collaboration with iCar Asia (Thailand) Ltd, the owner and operator of www.ThaiCar.com vehicle trading website offering the greatest number of vehicle choices in Thailand. The collaboration is intended to further […]

Carsales.com.au to aquire an additional 3% of iCar Asia for AUD7 million. http://ift.tt/1hJdoBH

iCQ Release: ASX STATEMENT carsales.com Ltd to acquire additional 3% of iCar Asia Ltd | iCarAsia carsales.com Ltd (ASX: CRZ) (carsales) and iCar Asia Ltd (ASX: ICQ) (iCar Asia) today announce that carsales has agreed to acquire a further 3% stake in iCar Asia, taking its total holding in iCar Asia from 19.9% to 22.9%. The acquisition […]