Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayzes funeral 2 let every1 know Michael Jacksons death was better <-text I just got (via @aplusk).
“We said it was possible to give an adult monkey with a model of human red-green color blindness the retina of a person with normal color vision. Every single person I talked to said, absolutely not,” said study co-author Jay Neitz, a University of Washington ophthalmologist. “And almost every unsolved vision defect out there has this component in one way or another, where the ability to translate light into a gene signal is involved.”
1. If it doesn’t smell like chilli, it probably isn’t.
2. If you catch an exploding manhole cover, you can keep it.
3. Cabs driving on the sidewalk are not permitted to pick up passengers.
4. It’s bad manners to lie down inside someone else’s chalk body outline.
5. Don’t lick food from a stranger’s beard.
6. Avoid paperwork for your next of kin by keeping dental records on you.
7. Jon Gotti Always has the right of way.
8. Yelling at cab drivers in English wastes your time and theirs.
9. Remember: Regular hot dogs do not have fingernails.
10. The city does not employ so called “Wallet Inspectors”.
— David Letterman, “Top Ten New York City Pedestrian Tips”
… is working with the team to bring up version 4.6. Preparations to take HeraldSun.com.au live continue.
Just paid $16.50 for Wired magazine at Sydney airport. I guess I really will pay for content.